- I am a real estate licensee (property manager or broker), and I change my clients' trust accounts (CTAs) from time to time, opening new accounts and closing others. When must I report the changes to the Commissioner?
- I know a real estate licensee who has been recently convicted of felony crimes. The licensee is still working. Why does this person still have a license?
- I was a party to a listing/transaction for a manufactured home in a park. How do I file a complaint against the real estate broker?
- I am a seller of property. I previously had a listing agreement with a broker, but then terminated the agreement. I subsequently sold my property on my own, and now the broker is demanding a commission. Am I required to pay the broker a commission?
- I no longer want my broker to represent me. What can I do?
- See more